Saturday, August 15, 2015

Iran-Mojahedin-PMOI-MEK-Struan Stevenson's book Self-Sacrifice


There is much we can learn from Stevenson’s disturbing account of mistakes, duplicities and blunders that have led directly to the rise of ISIS and the catastrophic events that now engulf the Middle East.’ – From the Foreword by Patrick J. Kennedy Struan Stevenson served as a Conservative MEP for Scotland from 1999 to 2014.


A passage from Struan Stevenson's book Self-Sacrifice: Life with the Mojahedin: Chapter 42 - Bahar Abehesht 
(Her father was executed before he was able to see her and she spent many years in the Iranian regime's prisons with her mother because she opposed the regime.)
My name is Bahar Abehesht. I was born in Tehran on 14 March 1982. I was a math major in high school and from early childhood studied and competed in martial arts...
"Oppression in my country is savage and criminal. Being a witness to the massacre of 30,000 political prisoners at the age of six has been extremely traumatic. Daily executions of young people, cutting off hands, and suppression of freedom of speech in the twenty-first century are catastrophic. My country is one of the richest countries in the world and you have no idea the degree of poverty I have witnessed in Iran. The Mullahs’ prisons are filled with political prisoners. Believe me, I always wished I could have seen my father who was a PMOI member. I had heard so much about him and his bravery, but these Mullahs took him away and made me and many other children orphans.
I feel that, amongst the many people who are born, there are only a few who will leave a lasting mark on this world; this is the destiny of human beings. I found my destiny in my struggle, and I know that believing in freedom has its own challenges and hardships."

The book is found on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Self-Sacrifice-Iranian-Mojahedin-Struan-Stevenson-ebook/dp/B00X2ZYHOK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1439623198&sr=8-2&keywords=Self-Sacrifice

No comments:

Post a Comment